Forgive me if this email is in appropriate for this audience. We are
planning a move from ARS 4.52 running Helpdesk 4.03 (OK, I hear the
laughter).... We are currently under maintenance with BMC, and can upgrade
to the current software releases. Our challenge is getting it done. I'm
looking for consultant services to get the current software installed, and
appropriately configured. We would not migrate our existing 4.03 data. If
your organization is interested please let me know.

Craig Benson

Director of Operations and Support

Raley's

ph. 916.376.6715

**

** <http://www.raleys.com/>

Warning:  this e-mail may contain information proprietary to Raley's
and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
If the read of this message is not an intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this message in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately.