Hi All

I am hoping there are some experts out there who are familiar with how this
is implemented (ITSM 7.6.04).

As we know building an SLA requires the need for Time Segments: Available
(office hours) & Unavailable (holidays).  Time Zone (i.e. GMT+2) is set in
the Time Segment for the Requesters Country in question.

Time Segments are then association with a Business Entity, and the Business
Entity is finally associated with the SLA.

These are some of my questions:

1.  How does Remedy take care of DST in specific countries?

2.  How does it know, assuming it does know, which DST offset to apply and
when?

3.  Does anything need to be configured for DST so that it gets applied to
the SLA Target?

Thanks very much

Mike