**
Thanks. I can see some of this information in the vui table (schemaid, vuiId, vuiName) but nothing in there leads me to the actual Alias name.

select * from vui
where schemaId = '990'

Shows me all the data for HPD:Help Desk (990) but nothing that could be construed as Alias information.

Where do I go from here?