Hi listers,

Trying to understand below things and your help in the same is appreciated:

1.    *Server group Installation*

I want to install server group in this fashion because of reduced
timelines.

a)    Install Server 1

b)    Start performing data load and other configurations on this server 1

c)     Parallel to point “b” above start installing server 2 as a
stand-alone server but pointing to the same DB

d)    Once Server 2 is also up, tie these 2 servers in the group by setting
the server group configurations in various places

Question 1) Is this feasible

Question 2) If yes to question 1 above, will I face any problems with step
b above if I run step c in parallel to step b

2.    *Configuring DSO between servers*

Scenario: Server 1 on version 7.6 Server 2 on version 7.1

Question 1) Can I configure DSO between these 2 servers In context? i.e. is
DSO backward compatible?

Question 2) What is the optimum configuration for achieving DSO? Do we need
a separate servers tied to Server 1 and Server 2 for only handling DSO
operations? or can we reuse the same servers. Point to note here is that
the Server1 and Server 2 are seperate instances and have seperate DB

3.    *Atrium Integrator on 8.0/7.6.04 versions*
Question: Do we need Atrium Integrator to be installed as a separate server
or can I install on the same remedy host?

Regards,
Karthik