Hi Prakash,

For the below error -

One of the common reasons for this Error can occur if Java script try to
retrieve the information before html info is fully loaded. This is why 'Unable
to get value' message appears. This is a common error for some of the versions
of the Internet Explorer.

Below solution can resolve the issue:

1) Clear the browser cache (Browsing history / temporary internet files)

2) Clear out temp files under TEMP directory in your client machine. TEMP here
usually refers to "Documents and Settings\Users\Local Settings\Temp".

3) Login again.

--

Regards,

Amit Kumar

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email:  <mailto:i...@vyomlabs.com> i...@vyomlabs.com  || Web Site:
<http://www.vyomlabs.com> www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
<http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs> http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs ||
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs>