From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mary Dollus
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 10:05 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Question regarding !=$VUI$

Thanks to both of you!

I did try the message, and it did not pop up anything... the other part of my
run if (the short version) has $OPERATION$ criteria in it... it looks like this:

('Choose Support Desk' = "View1") AND ($VUI$ != "Support_View1") AND
($OPERATION$ = "Query")

So when I choose from the menu, I also have an Else action that is supposed to
pop up the VUI, but it is blank... :(

I'll start by removing parts of the Run If, and see which part is breaking it.
:)

thanks again,
Mary

Did it too, it works. You could check the value of $VUI$ by displaying
a message "on window loaded".