Hello All,

Windward, a Service-Centric IT firm known for strategically helping our clients
develop and implement highly efficient technology solutions, seeks a BMC Cloud
Lifecycle Management (CLM) Consultant.

The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design review and
implementation of a CLM 2.0 installation for a premier client, ensuring best
practices are applied and that the product is scalable.  Five years’ experience
working with BMC CLM product suite-comprising technologies (Remedy, Atrium
CMDB, Atrium Orchestrator, Proactive Net, and BladeLogic products) is required.
The engagement is expected to run for three months.

Learn more about the opportunity here:
https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH16/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=WINDWARDITS&cws=1&rid=355.

Please contact me directly for more details!

Stacey Trammel
Technical Recruiter
Windward IT Solutions
Phone: 703-812-0119
stram...@windwardits.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/staceywebb
2300 Corporate Park Drive, Suite 400
Herndon, Virginia 20171

Visit Windward’s Careers Page to view all of our job opportunities:
http://sj.tbe.taleo.net/SJ6/ats/careers/jobSearch.jsp?org=WINDWARDITS&cws=1
Website: www.windwardits.com
**Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/windwardcareers AND
http://twitter.com/windwardits