Thanks!!! This looks like exactly what I am looking for.

From: patchsk [mailto:vamsi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 11:46 AM
To: arsl...@googlegroups.com
Cc: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG; arslist@ARSLIST.ORG; Pargeter, Christie :CO IS
Subject: Re: Help finding Documentation

I think what you are looking for is Task Phase Mgmt.

Use this feature after testing thoroughly and after setting expectation with
the users.

At least in 7.6.03 this feature was error prone and caused confusion with the
users.

Also if you enable this I think you may have to redo all your change templates
to use this feature along with templates.

Pg31 ( Configuring TMS Phases) in Task Mgmt Administration Guide.

http://documents.bmc.com/supportu/documents/34/12/103412/103412.pdf

Also there is a white paper on this topic.

http://documents.bmc.com/supportu/documents/42/21/194221/194221.pdf

On Tuesday, September 25, 2012 11:13:23 AM UTC-7, Pargeter, Christie :CO IS