From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sandeep Pandey
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 12:27 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: BMC Analytics For BSM 7604

** Dear List,

Is it Mandatory to install "SAP BusinessObjects XI Enterprise Release 3.1
SP3 or R2 SP5" before installing BMC analystics for BSM 7604? Where we will
get the installer for "SAP BusinessObjects XI Enterprise Release 3.1 SP3 or
R2 SP5" or is this comes along with BMC analytics?. Is this licensed
product?

Kindly let me know if anyone having idea for the same. Do we require any
thing additionally to implement BMC Analytics for BSM? Thanks.

--
Sandeep Pandey
Remedy Developer