Hi Ratul/Joel,

Thanks for your swift respone. I understand your ideas. Please refer my
below info.

DMT tool : If i use this tool, it will take a lot of time. ie., i have
3000+ records. it vl take more time consuming.

Import Tool : if i use this tool, it vl affect only people form not others.
So, this option also not work.

My suggestion, it will work only some scripts to update all forms including
people form.

Thanks.

Regards,

Suresh Loganathan.