From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Robert Heverley
Sent: 02 October 2012 20:39
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Service Request Entry Error

** All,

I need some help.. In our development environment, we started seeing the
following when testing our services:

Message not in catalog; Message number = 120413 : Unknown error occurred
while fetching the business object instance from the data store; Caused by:
ERROR (90): Cannot establish a network connection to the AR System server;
ONC/RPC program not available SERVERNAMEHERE (ARERR 120413)

Our environment:
ITSM 7.6.04 SP3
AR Server 7.6.04
SQL 2005