Hi,

You can change some containers (panels & views) to a "fill" layout.
But it takes a lot of work to redesign your screens because not every
field type can or should be resized to fill a panel.
I think there is no better way to understand and see the limitations
than to try it yourself on a new test form :
- in the view properties, change the layout to "fill"
- add a panel holder, and change the min and max height and width
- change the 2 default panels inside the panel holder to "fill
layout", and change the min and max height and width
- place different objects in your panels to understand how MT renders them

Usually, we found here that we don't want the input fields to be
placed into "fill" panels or panels "filling" a container.
The best objects to fill a panel are table fields (list, tree & cells).