Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 10:51:59 -0400
From: howard.rich...@coxinc.com
Subject: Getting deadlock issue when querying data directly, from a MSSQL 2008
DB and on 7.6.4 ARserver
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Good morning, afternoon and evening all,

Before we upgraded to 7.6.4 (ITSM and Arserver) we were on 7.5.6 and ITSM
7.6.1, and was able to query the MSSQL 2005 database directly, to pull some
reporting data back.

Since upgrading to 7.6.4 (ITSM and ARserver) and going to MSSQL 2008, when our
user load is high we are getting deadlock issue when querying data directly.
When the user load is low (like 3am) we have no issues.

Any ideas?

Take care,

Howard

Howard Richter, Remedy Administrator
6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30328-4524
Email = howard.rich...@coxinc.com
Office = 678.645.4633, Cell = 404.226.2745
Cox Innovation Agent (CIA)

Submit your idea today for a chance to earn a badge and be entered into a
monthly drawing for a $10 gift card.
Submit your idea: http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas
View your badges:
http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas/SitePages/yourbadges.aspx