The closest I've found so far is going into 'AR System Searches Preference' and
making a copy of the search I saved for each of the users involved. Functional,
but annoying to maintain.

Vamsi - I'm not sure what form you mean for "ar central preferences".

Karthik - Web report would be a good option, but the search involves the
Request Detail fields, which do not appear to be exposed to the Report console
(probably because they don't have field labels). Unless there is a way to
'hard-code' field ids into the report...

Note: The search itself is simple and static:  'Summary*' LIKE "Employee
Termination%" AND '300070005' LIKE "Yes" AND '303408700' LIKE ""

Kelly Logan, Sr. Systems Administrator (Remedy, Planview), GMS
ProQuest | 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, P.O. Box 1346 | Ann Arbor MI 48106-1346
USA | 734.997.4777
kelly.lo...@proquest.com<mailto:kelly.lo...@proquest.com>
www.proquest.com

ProQuest...Start here. 2012 InformationWeek 500 Top Innovator

you have received this email in error please notify the sender, and delete the
message from your computer.