From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mahesh Chandra
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 2:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SRM -> Work Order (automatic activation?)

**
This is not possible through configuration but definitely "Yes" through a small
customization.

If the work order is being created from a Work Order template, use of the Type
Fields to flag the Work order (Example: Type Field 10 = "Auto_Initiate"). If
not using Work order Template, map the SR Type Field 10 on the SRD with the
same value.

Create a filter on Work Order that will look at the above flag and move the
status to "In Progress".

Thanks
Mahesh
Sent from my iPad

On Oct 8, 2012, at 8:22 AM, "Logan, Kelly"