Hi listers,

I'm trying to configure an IMAP account with SSL and I get the next error
messages at "AR System Email Error Log" form:

SEVERE
0
AR System Email Daemon
Could not connect to :  mail.contoso.com

SEVERE
0
Mail Box
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target
javax.mail.MessagingException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException:
PKIX path building failed:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target;
  nested exception is:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target
at com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPStore.protocolConnect(IMAPStore.java:479)
at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:275)
at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:156)
at
com.bmc.arsys.emaildaemon.ReceiverModule.initializeIncommingMailbox(ReceiverModule.java:1981)
at com.bmc.arsys.emaildaemon.ReceiverModule.doWork(ReceiverModule.java:231)
at com.bmc.arsys.emaildaemon.ThreadBase.run(ThreadBase.java:297)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

SEVERE
0
Program
Not connected
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not connected
at com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPStore.checkConnected(IMAPStore.java:1364)
at com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPStore.getFolder(IMAPStore.java:1201)
at
com.bmc.arsys.emaildaemon.ReceiverModule.initializeIncommingMailbox(ReceiverModule.java:2029)
at com.bmc.arsys.emaildaemon.ReceiverModule.doWork(ReceiverModule.java:231)
at com.bmc.arsys.emaildaemon.ThreadBase.run(ThreadBase.java:297)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Seems that I need to install some certification. Any idea?

Jose Manuel Huerta
http://theremedyforit.com/