Please do not assume Vegas for next year.  Thoughts change in a year.

Dave

On Oct 12, 2012, at 8:22 AM, "Joe Martin D'Souza"
<jdso...@shyle.net<mailto:jdso...@shyle.net>> wrote:

**
Nice! Now I really hope I can make it there! I missed the 2010 one!

Joe

From: julsellers<mailto:julsell...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 1:11 AM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG<mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Re: WWRUG13 Dates?

** Joe is right. Also, a birdie told me last year we would be back in Vegas
next year, but don't hold me to it...  :-)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab
Joe Martin D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net<mailto:jdso...@shyle.net>> wrote:
**

Its usually around this time of the year.. If I recall right, last year it was
around the end of September. And if I recall right it was even during the
beginning of November once.. I do not recall it ever being held on December or
before September..

Joe