Thanks everyone for the thoughts, I'm just catching up. We will be testing
whatever we go with.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Stroud, Natalie K
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 3:02 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Multi-tenancy, Human resources, field ID 112 etc.

**
We had customers with a similar requirement, only both they and our Service
Desk wanted to be able to assign their tickets back and forth across both
companies in the case of a misroute or a request needing to be forwarded
(Service Desk on restricted side to HR on unrestricted side to some HR IT group
back on the restricted side, for instance).  We could not find an option we
liked for that, so that set of users elected not to come on board with us.  The
issue I question with Aditya's solution is that it looks to me like it allows
one-way assignment only - from unrestricted HR company to restricted regular
company. And if you put the Service Desk on the unrestricted side to allow
assignment both ways, you're the sensitive HR data is potentially compromised.

I wouldn't swear I'm right about this, though, as this request was a while
back.  As always, test for yourself if you want to be absolutely certain!

Thanks,

Natalie Stroud
SAIC @ Sandia National Laboratories
ARS-ITSM Tester
Albuquerque, NM USA
nkst...@sandia.gov<mailto:nkst...@sandia.gov>
ITSM 7.6.04 SP2 - Windows 2008 - SQL Server 2008