Kinetic Data is excited to be attending WWRUG12!!!

WWRUG has always been an excellent event for us, allowing us to connect
with our customers, prospects and partners in a high energy event.

This year - we are announcing Kinetic Calendar 2.0.

With this release - we bring data from multiple data sources together in
one view, enabling IT scheduling decisions to be made faster and more
accurate than ever before.

Now you can view your BMC Change Management activity crossed with your
Microsoft Exchange employee's schedule data in real-time.

Stop by our booth at WWRUG12 and find out more!!!

Now, for a bit of fun...
(I am quite excited about this. With this release there is now ZERO changes
to your BMC Remedy system. The entire configuration is held in config files
on the web-server and outside of BMC Remedy. As a result - it is much
faster, easier, and safer than ever to install Kinetic Calendar.)

Check out this 2:20 video on how to install Kinetic Calendar...
http://community.kineticdata.com/40_Kinetic_Calendar/Solutions/How_to_Install_Kinetic_Calendar_2.0

Call to action...
Kinetic Calendar has a built in 30 day free license...
If you install Kinetic Calendar 2.0 against your BMC Remedy or Microsoft
Exchange system and stop by our booth with your laptop:

I will buy you a drink at WWRUG !!!

***If you are unable to attend WWRUG

1) Install Kinetic Calendar
2) Email me a screenshot of your calendar
3) Nominate somebody who you would like me to buy a drink for  - and I will
do so

For more information on how to config your own custom calendars, theming,
etc... check out the documentation.
http://community.kineticdata.com/40_Kinetic_Calendar/Documentation/Version_2.0.0

BTW - let me know how long it took to install - my goal is less than 5
minutes.

As always, have fun!!!

-John

--