it actually appears.. like (Weird) you can use joboss but the console does
not work with jboss, but it is listed as a requirement, and then at the end
states you need tomcat.. talk about muddy water..
so they want tomcat for midtier, and jboss for atrium core.. , is  apache
or webshere for the future?
two web servers on the same box.. . two different ones at that..  I somehow
do not think this will be helpful selling point..

--
Patrick Zandi