You may have to change the field properties then unless there is workflow
on the form that is doing a change field action. However, I don't know if
that's the case. If I wasn't at the WWRUG12 I would research it for you!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 18, 2012, at 9:04 AM, Daniel Pritchard <daniel.b.pritch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

** That is actually what I thought but the radio buttons on the form are
greyed out for me and I believe I have all the right permissions.