For those that couldn't hear (or understand) the lyrics being sung at the
celebration - here they are!

Get Over It lyrics
Songwriters: Henley, Don; Frey, Glenn Lewis;
Parody by David J. Easter

I read ARSList and what do I see?
A lotta people cryin' for the W-A-T
They point their crooked little fingers at Dev Studio
They're shakin' their heads sayin' nothing but "No".
It doesn't do that and it doesn't do this
They want to keep their Admin Tool from 1996

Get over it!
Get over it!
All this whinin' and cryin' and pitchin' a fit
Get over it! Get over it!

You say you can't develop since you switched in 7.5
But you might feel better if we keep the User Tool alive
The more I think about it old Dougie was right
Let's drop the support, drop it tonight
You don't wanna upgrade, want your maintenance for free
This ain't open source - it's B-M-C Remedy

Get over it!
Get over it!
Read the documentation, it'll help quite a bit
Get over it! Get over it!

I yell at my screen every time you start a brand new poll
This horse is now dead, you're out of control
You think you're a rebel, I think you're a troll, yeah yeah yeah

Yeah you're draggin' your feet - the future is here
You might as well accept it - your path is crystal clear
If you don't adapt, we won't keep you around
Instead of writing workflow you'd just bring our servers down
Complain about the present - you're livin' in the past
So come next year to WWRUG - we'll kick your little ass!

Get over it!
Get over it!
You need 3 extra screens to make the panels all fit?
Get over it! Get over it!

Get over it!
Get over it!
Dan will throw you off the list if you don't call it quits!
Get over it! Get over it!

-David J. Easter
Manager of Product Management, AR System
BSM & Atrium Solutions Management
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
song do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in the Remedy Rockstar band is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.