just put in what you want.. ARAdmin and password you either have, or want..
it will check the system and see if it can get in the front door, then it
will prompt for the System password later..
if it needs it.. and it will ask for it.. and then create ARAdmin if
needed..
hope that helps...
Doc's -- not so good, in my opinion.. pdf often refers to the web, and the
web then refers to the PDF..
you could spend years doing that and never get anywhere.. LOL...

--
Patrick Zandi