You should be able to as long as you can tie between the Incident and the CI
using a single field (You might have to create a Join form in Remedy)

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe Martin D'Souza
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 4:51 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: complex web services 7.6.03

**

Rick,

The simple answer is that in one call no.. You may be able to circumvent it by
two (or more depending on the number of CI’s) WSDL calls to achieve what you
want to..

Remedy can send and receive simple WSDL’s that do not use any complex
constructs (the integration guide talks about this under the web services
section).

Joe