Seems that may be the real issue!!!  Something to do with no path for
upgrades on ITSM on v7.5.  I guess an interviewee will want to see your
documentation ... lol

Personally I think it has more to do with the clearance requirements, not
everyone has been as lucky to have that provided.

The nice part is, that even after you move, we can find you ..... :)