From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 1:41 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: remove change password link

** We also removed it. Here is what we did:

1) Removed the Entry Point on the "User Password Change" form  (This takes care
of the Application List)
2) On the "CTM:People" form we change the 'z2NI_ChangePassword' <303605400>
field visibility to False.

Jason
On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Martinez, Marcelo A