I've heard it's fairly expensive to live out there.  How does cost of living
stack up to the rest of the country?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Martin D'Souza" <jdso...@shyle.net>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 4:37:10 PM
Subject: Re: Colorado Springs, CO

**

I agree with Rick.. I have been to CO and love it there, but the weather can be
so unpredictable even in the month of April.. It can begin at 8:00 with
sunshine and at 70 degrees F, and you could have 6 to 12 inches of snow by 6:00
PM – this actually happened a couple of years ago when I was there, and then
next morning by 9:00 there was no sign that it snowed.. But it’s a lot better
earlier in the year when you know it will be cold most of the time, and a
little later in the year where its hot almost all the time..

Joe