From: Stroud, Natalie K
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 3:52 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: MVP 2012 - Congratulations LJ Longwing!

**
Ok, I didn’t vote because I’m a tester and not a developer and no one has
really helped me with any testing questions (due to there being no other
full-time testers I know of on the list).  Also, since I don’t develop, I felt
unqualified to speak as to whose development-related posts are the most helpful.

But I would definitely like to see the MVP kept alive.  And I might even make
it to next year’s WWRUG.

Natalie Stroud

SAIC @ Sandia National Laboratories

ARS-ITSM Tester

Albuquerque, NM USA

nkst...@sandia.gov

ITSM 7.6.04 SP2 – Windows 2008 – SQL Server 2008