We're trying to associate/relate hardware to contracts, don't think this does
it for us...

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Thursday, 25 October 2012 2:33 p.m.
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Bulk Load CI Relationships

Shouldn't this be handled via the license jobs on the SAM Console in 7.6.4?
The way I've done it is to load the data in through various means to create the
CIs, and the license jobs (which you have to build, but can be fairly generic)
can relate them to the Contracts in an automated fashion.  If you are on an
older version like 7.0.3 it's even easier since there is no need for license
jobs and the CIs just become related upon creation.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer