If the field is in a Panel window, you will have to create an overlay of the
panel field as well.

Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 16:06:52 -0400
From: mbritt...@navisite.com
Subject: Overlay problem
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Hi All,

7.6.04 Overlays continue to give me headaches.  I created a form overlay, view
overlay and field overlay. The I tried to modify the field  I just overlayed.
Things were going just fine until I tried to save the change. Got the following
 error

Field Overlay and the associated view overlay must be from the same overlay
group.:  399990386 code 8868

How do I dig myself out of this one?

Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
ITILv3 Foundation
NaviSite –
A Time Warner Cable Company
mbritt...@navisite.com
Office: 315-453-2912 x5335
Mobile: 315-882.5360

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.
 Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein,
to anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com  ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_