Natalie,

I Am still so full of excitement from all that happened last week in San Jose,
but I for one would be delighted to see you attend, especially if you could
present that Shakespearean customization! If you started on the error messages
now you should have them just about wrapped up by October. Then add in a custom
style sheet with Olde English Fonts, and perhaps a parchment background image,
to complete the package. Clever way to explain how style sheets and
internationalization work, and I doubt you'd have much competition for your
paper...

Just my tuppence...

Doug

--
Doug Blair
+1 224-558-5462

Sent from my new iPad
Auto-corrected typos, misspellings and non-sequiturs are gratefully attributed
to Steve Jobs :-)