Copying the DB is easier in my opinion. Using Migrator to migrate an entire
system doesn't usually go well.

Tim Powell

PBS-Consulting

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Martinez, Marcelo A
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:08 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Migrator question...

**

We just copy the DB over then re-apply the correct license key. This is on
ARS7.1/ITSM7.0.03. not sure how it works on later versions.

Marcelo Martinez

IT Change Management / Remedy Administration

IT Customer Care

Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, LP.

832.813.4262

832.381.7776

Notices:

This message is conveyed, and any use is expressly subject to the disclaimer
found at the following url:

www.cpchem.com/forms/disclaimer1.asp