Hi Folks,

I have a strange issue I cannot get to the bottom of.

We have a AR System, ITSM 7.6 SP2 environment with 2 servers in a Server group
(SG1 & SG2).  We have 2 mid tier servers (MT1 & MT2) each pointing at different
SG servers.

When I connect via MT1 which connects to SG1 server everything is fine.
When I connect via MT2 which connects to SG2 server most things work fine.
However if I try to open the Application Administration Console using the
normal link on the left the form opens but then closes straight away and brings
me back to my home page.  If I open it via another form i.e a link in the SLM
console, again it opens and then closes.  If I use the object list to open the
form it opens and stays open and I can use it.  However if I try and change to
the Custom Configuration tab then it reverts back to Stardard Configuration
tab.

If I connect MT2 to SG1 then it works fine.

I have tried looking in the logs but I cannot see what is causing this
behaviour.  Below is the logs I get for the user when I open the form via the
link in the SLM console

ActiveLink: RAC:Config:Console:OnOpen - Mon Nov 5 2012 15:43:12
True actions:
True action:
{char}:F(500007542).S({char}expr:({char}function:ARFuncLeft({char}expr:({char}keyword:$VUI-TYPE$),
 {integer}expr:({integer}goattype:IntegerType 2
3))));ARACTTableRefresh(500007512);ARACTExpandCollapseTreeLevels(500007512, 2);;
 action 0
  Set-fields 500007542 = WIN
 action 1
ARACTTableRefresh(0, 500007512)
ARACTCloseWindow(0, 0)

Does anyone know how this line is being activated as it seems to be the first
difference in the logs when I compare it to working logs. "ARACTCloseWindow(0,
0)"

Thanks
Tony