For FCR, how about checking In Progress Date/Last Resolved Date/Closed
Date all being equal?  I was going to say Submit Date = Closed Date but it
was a few seconds off in the tickets I checked from our system.

Assuming you are using SLA for your service targets, you should have two
different SLM:Measurement records for each incident which you can use to
report off of.

From:   "Sanner, Lorraine" <lsan...@courts.az.gov>
To:     arslist@ARSLIST.ORG,
Date:   11/06/2012 03:02 PM
Subject:        2 Reporting questions
Sent by:        "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

**
Hello Remedy users,

I’ve been all through the discussions and haven’t seen anything specific
enough to address these needs, so I apologize in advance if this is old
news to any of you.

First:  Our group has two Breach event targets for tickets entered into
Incident Management – first is flagged by “In Progress” status, second is
flagged by “Resolved” status.  Is there a way to separate out reports to
show SLA compliance for each target?

Second: What is the easiest way to measure First Contact Resolution?
 I’ve looked at Work Logs by other staff, and Submitter/Resolved By, but
this is extremely time consuming manual reporting.

Thank you for any guidance you can provide.

Lorraine Sanner
AOC Support Service Supervisor
(602) 452-3223

Remember, the AOC Support number has changed for court personnel:
(602) 452-3900 or (855) 229-3900
"It is not necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice. There are
two other possibilities: one is paper work, and the other is nostalgia."
-- Frank Zappa