Hello again List,

We have implemented Remedy's RBE engine; so far so good. I am looking into
building a notification to the assignee when the work log is updated by the
customer. In short, when the customer replies back to the email sent from
within Remedy.
I've seen in the RBE that there is a
<actionnotifyassignee>true</actionnotifyassignee> action, but I don't know if
that causes any action to happen. And if so, any workflow to fire.  The
screenshot below shows the action. Is anyone successfully using this action? Or
did you just create your own notification event?

Thanks

Marcelo Martinez
IT Change Management / Remedy Administration
IT Customer Care
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, LP.
832.813.4262
832.381.7776

Notices:
This message is conveyed, and any use is expressly subject to the disclaimer
found at the following url:
www.cpchem.com/forms/disclaimer1.asp