Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 17:15:27 -0500
From: bdbar...@jcp.com
Subject: 7.6.4 sp 3 Computed Groups
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
Has anyone experienced when adding or even looking at various computed groups
that there are not any members even though there should be?  I have users that
have Knowledge User permissions and in certain groups, however,  when I added a
Computed Group to the Group form under Group Definition to be only “Knowledge
User” OR “1000000039” it is showing that there are not any users under “Show
Members”  I also did the search in the User form and no one got the Computed
group.  I then just for testing purposes changed the Computed Group to be just
“Knowledge User” and still no one was associated after saving the entry in the
Group Form.  This is happening to a significant amount of our computed
groups.We are on ARS 7.6.04 sp 3, ITSM 7.6.04 sp 2, SQL and Windows
environment. Thanks,Brandi
it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any
review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly
prohibited.   If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer.

_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com  ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_