From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 10:02 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: XMLCE hangs, Oracle locks, arschema won't update (long, boring,
but important...)

** I see a particular line that I have a question about:  There is/are 1
thread(s) in total in the server that may be hung.

Can I ask if you can increase the thread count? or put on a private Queue..

Just a thought..

--
Patrick Zandi
_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers