We currently have version 8 in testing.  The menu bar is not available via
Mid-Tier.

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 12:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Does AR System 8 now support the menu bar in mid-tier?

** I have installed 8 last week and nothing changed

On Friday, November 9, 2012 5:26:59 PM UTC+1, Brad J wrote:

        ** Just wondering if anyone knows whether the menu bar is viewable in
mid-tier with version 8.0 of AR System?  We use the menu bar heavily in the WUT
and were hoping to see it finally supported in mid-tier. We found references to
the menu bar in the 8.0 documentation, but nothing that states it outright.