Hi Mark,

As mentioned, version 8.0.00 does introduce some functionality regarding
incoming emails.

For versions pre 8.0.00 I have an integration package available to do this
with the ability to create Incidents from incoming emails.  I have even had
customer enhance this further on their own systems.

It is all ARS based workflow, so you can modify to suit your requirements,
and you can download an evaluation version from my website to test the
functionality:

http://www.missingpiecessoftware.com/products/ar-email-to-itsm-integration

Cheers

Carl