From: "Doug Blair" <d...@blairing.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 11:54:50 PM
Subject: Re: OT - Twinkies! Oh No!

** I know it's not Friday, but it's NOT over....

As you may have heard, "It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings!"

This is particularly true in the case of the Twinkie demise, but late news in
the Chicago Trib business section says Hostess and the bakery workers union are
back in mediation talks.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/breaking/chi-judge-hostess-union-agree-to-mediation-20121119,0,2355592.story

And yes, all the grocery stores in my neighborhood were cleaned out by
Sunday....

Doug