Hi,

My opinion about this is a little different from Misi's. Of course he is right
as always, but the empty qualification means TRUE in a Set Field If, while it
means FALSE in a Push Field If, and I personally don't like this difference.

So in a push field if qualification where I want to make sure it returns false,
I use '1' < 0 which is always false, but also always fast.

Best regards,
Jean-Louis Halleux
ARSmarts Support