Mark,

I have been in contact with the ITSM development team.

The fields you are looking for are indeed absent from the
ChangeInterface_Create form.  Everyone
agrees that this is a miss and needs to be corrected.  This Interface form
should be the main interaction
between an external system loading things into the BMC environment.  Of course,
the IDs of the entry in
the external system are important pieces of data to retain so the fields should
be on the interface form.

In fact, there has been a bug created against the system to correct this issue
AND to review all the apps and
their interface forms to make sure that all appropriate fields are exposed in
the Interface form.  This bug is
targeted to be worked for the next patch levels of the 7.6.04 and 8.x products.

In the interim, you can add these fields to the Interface form yourself to
allow things to work today.  Use the
same field definition (same name, ID, and other characteristics) for each of
the fields and put it on the
Interface form.  You may be able to go to the main form, copy the field
definition and paste on the Interface
form (that was supposed to be a feature of Dev Studio).

Thank you for calling out the missing fields so that the applications can be
updated to include the missing
capability.

Doug Mueller