From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Lisa Kemes
Sent: Wednesday, 28 November 2012 4:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARerror.log file size control

**

I wonder why there is not a setting in the admin console to create a
backup when the arreror.log file is at a certain size?  You can do this
with all of the other log files (I believe) like SQL.log, Filter.logs,
etc.

Maybe create an Idea for this in BMC Communities?

Lisa

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Peters, Ron <rpet...@columbia.com>