Hi All,

I have a customization on SLM but not getting how to start as i am a
fresher to customization.
Requirement is :

   - For Resolution Service Targets, when the service target is met (e.g.
   Status >= Resolved) and then time has passed passes, when the request is
   re-opened, the amount of business time between the time the service target
   was met and the current time needs to be added back to the service target
   goal

Here is a scenario to support this, say there is resolution service target
with a 4 hr target attached to an 8am – 5pm business time entity.  A ticket
is opened at 4pm and then resolved at 4:30 which ‘met the service target’.
Now at 10am the next business day, the request is reopened.  The
accumulated total “Open Time”/Elapsed in the SLM:Measurement record for
that target should be 3 hours (1 hour from the previous day and 2 hours the
next morning as we only count business time) and continue from that point
(1 hour remaining in the target) instead of resuming at 30 minutes elapsed
time as the out-of-box behavior would be.  If the request would have been
reopened at 1pm instead of 9am, the request would already have the service
target breached.
Please help me.

--
With regards