From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Longwing, LJ CTR MDA/IC
Sent: Tuesday, 4 December 2012 3:02 a.m.
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ***Error: Number of tokens exceed the number of columns***

Simon,
CSV is an interesting format...there are actually tons of different
configurations for it...but if you remove Site and it works fine, can you
investigate your data and tell me if there are " around every comma separated
element?  Is there a , inside of the site data, is it possible that there is a
hidden carriage return (enter) in the data that's causing the issue?