From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Keith fawcett
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 10:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Does $VUI$ work in 7.6.04?

Thanks for the info everyone. I should have provided more details on my issue.

I am setting a bunch of fields through an active link that fires on window
load. In the Run If qualification for the active link I put $VUI$ = "View Movie
View". I assumed that this would only fire the active link if the form view
equaled "View Movie View".

It didn't work, so to test I created a character field and set its default
value to $VUI$ to see what was being populated. It appears blank. So maybe I
have some other issue with my system?

Are, and have been for 20 years"