From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 2:57 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Notify with Work Info

**

HI All,

I need to do a push field to a custom form and run a notify filter when
a work info update is made in the HPD:Help Desk or CHG: Infrastructure
Change forms. I have an active link (EO:0) that does the push but the
'z1D_Note' data is not included in the push.

Depending if you save, use the save button or the add button, there are
a number of active link guides that handle and the call guide active
links also have EO:0.  I could change the EO of the call guides to 1 or
put my active link in the guides. Not sure what the best approach would
be to handle this and not break something else.

ARS 7.6.04 PS3

ITSM 7.6.04 SP2

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Mark Brittain

Remedy Developer

ITILv3 Foundation

NaviSite - A Time Warner Cable Company

mbritt...@navisite.com

Office: 315-453-2912 x5335

Mobile: 315-882.5360

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected
from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or the
information contained herein, to anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.