From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Shinde, Vikram
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 1:33 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Getting Overlay permission errors when upgrading from 7.6.04 SP2
to 7.6.04 SP4

**
Hello Paul,

You are upgrading form AR 7.6.04 Sp2 to SP4. i.e. from one overlay aware
platform to the other one (next version).
In this case if you already have overlays created in your system. You should
not use BPCU.

Secondly, Do you have customizations on AR System Server forms? And do you
really want to preserve those customizations?
In upgrade process we recommend to ignore System forms from creating overlays.

Regards,
Vikram