From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mancinelli, Rossella
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 2:42 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Basics of Collision Detection Tool config

**
I was wondering if someone could steer me in the right direction to get a
little background
info. on how/where to configure the collision detection tool for Change Mgt.
We're using ARS 7.6
Remedy on Demand.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rose Mancinelli, ITIL | IT Service Governance (ITSG) - Change Management | 3200
Highland Avenue, Downers Grove, IL 60515 | W: 630-737-3421 |
rpmancine...@cvty.com<mailto:rpmancine...@cvty.com> |