You are correct, this happens throughout AR not just SRM. Now that you are
excluding based on 'Remedy Login ID' you will have to explicitly include
$NULL$ in the query.

Something like:
AND ('Remedy Login ID' != $\USER$ OR 'Remedy Login ID' = $\NULL$)

Jason
** All,
Need to understand the behavior behind this. It's within SRM but I feel the
qualification is AR related so any help would be appreciated.
I have a service that has to do with access. Of course, the requirement is
that the submitter should not be able to pick themselves as someone who
needs to get access. There are search menus that allow the submitter to
narrow down to the person who needs access. The last menu is called Full
Name and it does a lookup on the People form. Without the requirement of
the submitter being unable to pick themselves, the menu works fine.
However, when I add the following to the qualification:

AND  'Remedy Login ID' !=  $\USER$
my requirement is met but with side effects. The submitter cannot see their
name in the drop down but the side effect is that any user who has a $NULL$
value in the Remedy Login ID field doesn't show up either. How is it that
the above string also includes null values?

This is SRM/ITSM/ARS 7.6.04 p1

--
*Tauf Chowdhury

*